During this unprecedented time, we’re doing all we can to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
But we are still as committed as ever to keeping your business moving.
U.S. and Canadian ADESA physical auctions are operating in accordance with local, state, provincial and national directives.
Many locations are hosting live, online sales through ADESA Simulcast and offer DealerBlock inventory on ADESA.com. Read below for details.
As permitted by local, state and provincial and national directives, we will maintain minimum essential operations, to include:
- ADESA Simulcast – live streaming sales of off-lease and dealer inventory on ADESA.com
- DealerBlock – at-auction inventory available 24/7 for online sale
- Security staff to protect the value of your assets;
- Receiving vehicles, check them into AMS, and perform inspections and produce a CR when possible;
- Processing titles via mail or drop-off box;
- Issuing payments to customers via check (mail only) or wire for EFT customers;
- Releasing vehicles with pre-printed gate pass by appointment;
- Process redemptions by appointment;
- Transportation dispatch; and
For specific details about local auction operations, please click here.
Although we have temporarily suspended our Simulcast sales, digital solutions such as DealerBlock and DealerBlock Prime are running auctions right now on ADESA.com.
Log in through ADESA.com and select DealerBlock or DealerBlock Prime to view the inventory.
Our other digital marketplaces – including private label sites and TradeRev – also remain open and active, and are fast, safe and convenient alternatives to in-person sales.
If you haven’t registered for ADESA.com or TradeRev, do so at the links below.
Access ADESA.com for Dealerblock and DealerBlock Prime off-lease vehicles representing 80% of North America’s off–lease inventory you won’t find on any other online platform.
Our TradeRev mobile-app marketplace remains open, operational and active in both the United States and Canada.
While vehicle imaging services may not be available in your area, sellers can self-inspect from their lot and instantly launch 45-minute, live-bidding, dealer-to-dealer auctions.
Buyers can access thousands of fresh-trade inventory anytime, anywhere, updated daily from coast-to-coast.